Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet
• Open the Settings menu
• Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OSs)
• Place a checkmark next to the "Unknown sources" check box.
• Tap OK to confirm your selection.
• Close Settings.
• Launch the browser.
• Search for "flash player archive page" or navigate directly to Click Here
• On the Archive page, scroll down to "Flash Player for Android archives"
• Select a version of Flash Player that is compatible with your Android operating system.
• Tap the link to download the Flash Player installer. Download begins automatically.
• When download completes, close the browser.
• Open Notifications.
• Tap "install_flash_player.apk"
• When prompted, tap Install.
• When installation is finished, tap Done.
. For Any Help Call 9503098877